Dear Students and Families,
I hope this finds you having a fun-filled summer. I am very excited about the upcoming school year! My students and I always learn so much from each other.
I am in the process of getting the classroom ready for YOU to play, learn and grow. My most important job is to help you thrive academically and personally, help you feel successful in fourth grade and prepare you for fifth grade. I am confident we can work TOGETHER to make this happen.
Enclosed is your supply list. Please feel free to label these items with a permanent marker. We usually find many items on the floor at the end of the day so it is helpful to have them personalized.
- 1 pencil box filled with 1 box crayons, 1 dozen sharpened pencils, and glue sticks. (Feel free to bring in colored markers too).
- 1 slide lock report cover (please label this)
- 2 composition books / marble cover journals- (please label with your name)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 two-pocket homework folder labeled with the word “HOMEWORK”
- 1 two-pocket folder labeled “Health” for Health class
- 1 pair of headphones labeled in a ziplock bag
- 1 box of tissues and 1 box of disinfecting wipes (optional items) for our classroom!
Have a great finish to your summer and sprinkle it with lots of enthusiasm and motivation to come back to school. I can’t wait to see you on the first day of school. it should be a day of getting to know you activities, discovering old and new friendships, exploring the classroom and starting a fresh fourth grade experience. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you and see ya soon!